Pages

Wow!

First off I am so surprised at how many people voted! Thanks so much for the help! Today I printed off all three of the pictures in 8x10 form and I love seeing my photos in print! It is something that I should do more often. So the polls say that I should use the Dragonfly & the Turtle Taxi but I printed the Baby Swallows anyway . . . this is bad. I know that I should just trust everyone, right. but I just love love the Swallows. Something about the composition and the shadow above and that little fuzzy head have me trapped. ha ha I think I'll try to convince them to let me do three instead of two . . . or maybe I'll have Dalan enter one, is that lying? Ok. Just kidding. I know I'll have to leave one behind. I feel guilty though. Kinda like when you watch Toy Story & suddenly you want to go and find your old toys or things and make sure you give them more attention. It's like that.

Second. Our Vacation was perfect. It was so nice to be with Dalan & to get away for a while. Wednesday we walked around the little expensive shops and laughed at the variety of tourists. I wish I had taken pictures. Some of my favorites that we saw were the "Jackson Hole Snooki" & a big bad biker man carrying his lap dog in his fanny pack.

Thursday morning we explored further and went to the Teton Village & then to through the national park where we saw the Tetons.

That night we saw the Bar J Wranglers. It may have been the most fun thing that we did. They fed us a great dinner and they are hilarious as well as very talented musicians! I would recommend them to anyone!

Friday we were able to Raft the Snake River being guided by Dalan's old roommate, Marc. It was a ton of fun! Scary & Cold. But so so much fun!

After the rafting trip we were headed home back to nice beds and our own pillows & a warm shower. It's good to be back but it was great to leave.

0 comments: