Pages

Vacation Eve

Today our vacation eve & the butterflies are here. I cannot wait to get on the road. Before that can happen though I have made today all about checking things off my list. I am refusing to come home to anything but a sparkley clean house. I think a clean house to come home to makes it not so scary or as disappointing to come back from a fun, relaxing vaca. That's the goal anyways, I already know I won't want to come back, but I guess I'll deal with that as it comes.

So here is what I have accomplished so far . . .
  • cleaned out Dalan's truck
  • dishes
  • laundry & laundry & more laundry
  • some packing
  • ran a mile
  • got my new phone in the mail :)
What I have left . . . .
  • finish packing
  • shower
  • go to Dalan's championship softball game!
  • vacuum
  • mow the lawn
  • find something for lunch
  • buy snacks for the road
  • buy a disposable water proof camera :)
  • activate my new phone

1 comments:

Shantel said... Best Blogger Tips

Good luck finishing off your list. I think it is one of the most wonderful things to come home to a clean house.

Have fun on your vacation!