Pages

Best. Trick. Ever.


The microwave has always been one of my least favorite chores, until I learned this trick from Pinterest. I seriously had so much fun cleaning my microwave today. So here is what you do. And P.S. maybe everyone else in the world knows this, you can just skip all this and laugh at my ignorance. But also, if you did know this, shame on you for not sharing this with me! Ok. What you do is get a bowl. Put water and vinegar in & heat in the microwave for 5 minutes. Then wipe everything off. Easiest thing ever. Try it.

*update. my mom totally knew this.

2 comments:

The Pippins said... Best Blogger Tips

What?? Your Mom knew this and never shared that information with us. Geez!!
Well I am kinda excited to give this a try because my microwave is a mess!! Thanks for sharing!

S Bingham said... Best Blogger Tips

Awesome! I had no idea!