I need to choose the best two photos out of these three. I just can't do it, I love them all. So, I need your help! I created a little poll over to the right. Pick your top 2 favorite & it will help me a bunch :)
I used to always enter my favorite pictures from the year into our county fair in Idaho & this year I am moving that tradition to Box Elder County!
I used to always enter my favorite pictures from the year into our county fair in Idaho & this year I am moving that tradition to Box Elder County!
I love walking through & looking at the pictures, it always made it so much fun to see a few of mine in the mix.
I can't wait to make prints & see these live! Wish me luck!
2 comments:
The bottom one definitely! It is gorgeous. The color and composition are perfect. That is my vote!
Cool pictures. Where did you find a turtle with those bright colors?
Post a Comment