So, maybe you are tired of hearing about our cute puppy, but the truth is I am not tired of playing with the cute little guy. I had to share some videos of what is making us laugh these days.
This video shows off our little guard dog. He barks when I open the door, when I pull into the drive way, anytime really. It is cute now with his small puppy bark, but I sure hope he doesn't bark forever.
And this little video demonstrates his cute, waddly run. I just love it. Today, puppy, Pepper and I made several circles around the house running and playing. It feels like a spring day!
This video shows off our little guard dog. He barks when I open the door, when I pull into the drive way, anytime really. It is cute now with his small puppy bark, but I sure hope he doesn't bark forever.
And this little video demonstrates his cute, waddly run. I just love it. Today, puppy, Pepper and I made several circles around the house running and playing. It feels like a spring day!
What would we do without our Pepper! She makes us so happy!
1 comments:
Hahaha, I guess this puppy isn't fighting for milk :) What a cutie!
Post a Comment