Saturday is for sleeping in, Special Olympics, cleaning, and crafting. Today I started painting our wall!! And as I wait for the paint to dry I am making some adorable cards for a few of the great people in my life.
This card is for my little sister Jalia. (Jailia, if you are reading this, DO NOT scroll down until Monday) I just love it, so I had to share. I looked at a few pictures of owls online and mimicked them.

This card is for my little sister Jalia. (Jailia, if you are reading this, DO NOT scroll down until Monday) I just love it, so I had to share. I looked at a few pictures of owls online and mimicked them.
"Owl always"
I added the buttons instead of googly eyes, some twine to replace the paper grass and I used scrap fabric for the heart.
I added the buttons instead of googly eyes, some twine to replace the paper grass and I used scrap fabric for the heart.
"Love You!"
And this is the inside prior to our sweet messages of good wishes.
This card I made for Dalan for our 2nd anniversary! I can't believe that it has been 2 years. I really wanted to make a card that would be more manly and fess frilly and mushy for Dal.
"Our Love is Legend
wait for it . . . . ."
If any of you watch "How I Met Your Mother" then you will totally get this card, if not well you should start watching it because it is one of our favorite shows!
"ARY"
I think that I will start making more home-made cards. I am loving this. I can't wait to give them away! Happy Saturday All.
I think that I will start making more home-made cards. I am loving this. I can't wait to give them away! Happy Saturday All.
2 comments:
Way cute cards. You are so talented! Happy Saturday to you, too.
Great Cards Timari!! Love them both! Both of them are Legand...wait for it....ary!! (love that show)
Happy 2nd Anniversary!!
Post a Comment