Pages

A Proper Introduction

I just realized that I hadn't introduced anyone to our new puppy! He was born on New Years Day and he is just the sweetest. He is the only pup out of Pepper's litter, so he is very spoiled and has an unlimited supply of attention and milk. Sometimes he will cry so loud that I can hear him from in the house, but we all know that he isn't starving for food :)

He is two weeks old and his cute little eyes are open and his "land legs" are getting better everyday. It is so fun to have a puppy around! If only I could take my two cute puppies to school.

Have a Good Sunday Afternoon!

3 comments:

S Bingham said... Best Blogger Tips

SO Cute! I still can't believe she just had one, lol. Is this puppy going to stay on the farm? Or are you selling him? What a beautiful coat!

Laura said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh Timari I can't believe you had the new years puppy! I'm so mad that I forgot to take Jack to see the puppy when we were up there. He is sooo cute.

. said... Best Blogger Tips

Laura: Oh My Goodness! I can't believe that we didn't show Jack! You will have to come visit again!

Sheree: We are giving this cute little guy to Boyd and Mary.