Well. Blogging has been put on the back burner, as well as many, many, many other things this semester. It has been so busy! However, after all of the studying and reading and lectures it all paid off last week when I got my test score back from an entire test of True/False questions from my Basic Audiology class. I feel a little weird posting this, but seriously, this will never happen again, and it has never happened before! So since this is my blog I figured I would think of it less of bragging and more as documenting. Proof that maybe I am learning something from these classes :)

Above is the email I recieved back from my test with a score of 98%. And as great as that is, the best part is that I ranked #1 out of the 36 smartie pants girls in my class, and the one boy who is also smart. Awesome right! I was so excited. Dalan took me out to dinner at El Parral to celebrate and we had a great time chatting and being together. He is so great!
Moving on from school, we have set up our adorable Christmas tree and pulled out our Christmas decorations too. It makes me so happy to sit on our coach cuddling under a blanket sipping hot chocolate and looking at our tree sparkle. I just love this Christmas season. I will have to blog about the cute ornaments I made and our new tree topper one of these days :)
Happy Sunday! Good Luck on finals fellow college kids!


Above is the email I recieved back from my test with a score of 98%. And as great as that is, the best part is that I ranked #1 out of the 36 smartie pants girls in my class, and the one boy who is also smart. Awesome right! I was so excited. Dalan took me out to dinner at El Parral to celebrate and we had a great time chatting and being together. He is so great!
Moving on from school, we have set up our adorable Christmas tree and pulled out our Christmas decorations too. It makes me so happy to sit on our coach cuddling under a blanket sipping hot chocolate and looking at our tree sparkle. I just love this Christmas season. I will have to blog about the cute ornaments I made and our new tree topper one of these days :)
Happy Sunday! Good Luck on finals fellow college kids!

0 comments:
Post a Comment