Pages

the boy.

I haven't blogged in forever! but while the husband is away the wife will blog . . . .

Here is a little bit about my amazing husband, Dalan Rees as part of the Marriage Series. (finally) Dalan is such a great husband. He is always there to make me laugh and to tell me everything will be ok. I love sitting in the middle of his truck, singing old country songs with him & enjoying each others company. Have I said Dalan is great? He really is.

Here is Dalan on his mission to Honduras. I love this picture! And I love hearing all of his mission stories. They are so fun. I am crossing my fingers that when the temple is finished there we will make a special trip :) He has a great testimony that has strengthened mine many times.

Here are a couple pictures of Dalan in Nebraska. We loved working in Nebraska & we made such great friends there. Dalan is trailing the bulls out in this picture. Dalan is such a hard worker and that is probably why I am able to write about him right now because he is still out working. But that is one of the reasons I married him. When we were dating he would take off work from one job to go to work with his dad. I think he would go crazy without work.

Here is Dalan roping. The brandings in Nebraska were a blast, it was a huge party. Dalan is so patient and a great teacher. He has tried to teach me to do lots of things and I have succeeded in some of them ;)

Dalan with his sweet puppy. She loves him so much & always cuddles when she can. It is so fun to have Pepper in our little family. Dalan has taught her a lot, and she is great with the cattle.

And lastly Dalan at graduation! I am so proud of him! He is just the smartest guy. Dalan is so great at solving problems, let them be at work, on my sewing machine, school, me in general, cooking whatever :) I have every bit of confidence that Dalan can do everything. (another reason why I married him)

0 comments: