Pages

She believed.

Alright! Finals are finally over. So far, I have gotten great scores back and I am super happy. I love this quote that I found on lovely pinterest. (isn't it the best?) It was great motivation for this week and for life in general.

Have I mentioned that I am so happy to be done with this semester? This Christmas break will be the longest break from school I have had in a very long time and I am going to capitalize on every second of it! So far I have cleaned the kitchen, done laundry, cleaned the living room, wrapped presents and all sorts of great stuff.
This semester although a little crazy and super busy has been fun. I took, Assessment and Treatment of Communicative Disorders in the Pediatric Population - it was a pretty good class. A lot of what we learned I had learned through working in ABA therapy already and a lot was expansions from it.
Audiology, a very informative class. I learned a lot about audiology and a lot of testing. Speech Science it followed Auidiology a little bit, but I learned a lot about the voice, how it works, pathologies and other great things. Space Exploration, long and boring but I passed and if I ever go to space I will know a few things. & lastly, Cultural and Linguistic Diversity in Communicative Disorder. This was probably my favorite class. It was very interesting to learn about different cultures and their views.

So even though I sometimes complain about school, I really love it and I have learned a lot & I have met a lot of great people and great professors.

1 comments:

Shantel said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm so glad you had a good semester. Your classes sound really interesting. Merry Christmas!