Pages

Dalan's Birthday!!

Happy Birthday Dalan!! Yesterday was Dalan's 26th birthday! I let him open his first present that morning, Ice Road Truckers Most Dangerous Episodes. Yeah, we are cool like that. And he was able to watch it at lunch, since school has stolen our lunch times together.

When I got home I started baking his awesome birthday cake, and making my mom's famous meatballs and rice. Dalan opened his presents, the handsome shirt and vest, a list of 101 things that I love about Dalan & an ipod adapter for the tractors sealed with a Taylor Swift card (I want to be her when I grow up)! We grabbed Unstoppable at Redbox and watched it as we waited to change water and I did homework. It was a lot of fun to spend the day spoiling Dalan. He is definitely deserving of it. Dalan is the best husband ever. He does so much for me and is so sweet and selfless. He can always make me laugh and feel better about my day. I love you Dalan!

3 comments:

The Pippins said... Best Blogger Tips

Happy Birthday Dalan!!

S Bingham said... Best Blogger Tips

So much fun! Happy Birthday Dalan!

Kari said... Best Blogger Tips

You two kill me. You are so adorable!