So . . .I have been home alone today while Dalan is up in Idaho fixing fences. I have been able to clean and do dishes and I also didn't feel guilty about entering Dalan in The Dating Divas "Hot Hubby" contest I saw yesterday. I'm not sure he will appreciate the attention . . . but it is good attention, and I just couldn't help it. I love you Dal ;)
To enter I needed to choose a picture. Highly impossible. So I put together a few of my favorites.

To enter I needed to choose a picture. Highly impossible. So I put together a few of my favorites.

If . . . we win . . which of course means you have to do only two things. 1. Like The Dating Divas on facebook 2. Like Dalan's picture #58
We will win . . . .
Professionally styled hair {both your spouse & you}, a FREE couples OR family photo shoot, and 20 edited images on a high resolution disk. Value = $500
Awesome right? Please vote for Dalan!
P.S. I have everything hyper-linked here so it's only about 4 clicks with the mouse :)
We will win . . . .
Professionally styled hair {both your spouse & you}, a FREE couples OR family photo shoot, and 20 edited images on a high resolution disk. Value = $500
Awesome right? Please vote for Dalan!
P.S. I have everything hyper-linked here so it's only about 4 clicks with the mouse :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment