I came home from work on Wednesday to a cement truck at the in-laws driving over into our yard. Seriously, all I could think was, "Our grass!!! O no, it's finally starting to come up! All that money down the drain." But, our grass is fine and we planted some more seed in a few little places. And I am very exited that this idea Dalan & I had for the back yard could come true so randomly. This is what we had in mind, yet we knew cement was not something that we could afford. So, the idea was pushed to the side until we could figure our something almost as good as cement. Our neighbor had called while I was at work and had extra cement that we could have. It was a good surprise & I can't wait to have backyard parties and BBQs.

Here is Dalan getting the dirt placed back around our little cement pad again.
Here is Dalan getting the dirt placed back around our little cement pad again.
Big thanks to the Olsen's for thinking of the Binghams.
0 comments:
Post a Comment