Pages

summer school, bummer school.

Summer school has taken over! The idea that it is summer (granted the weather has helped me forget that most days) makes school so much harder. It takes up so much of my time. On the bright side. . . My English 2010 class is luckily only 7 weeks. . . which means I only have 2 more classes left to complete my English credits! I am literally doing a dance right now. It is so nice to see the end of at least one class. Sitting through 3 hours of lecture twice a week was a lot to handle. Not to mention writing two papers at the same time. My Anatomy class is still going strong and has barely started, but at least I will be able to focus & do well in it (hopefully). So far so good. Dalan's last class is almost over as well . . . I need to plan another graduation party for next Friday :) super exited. I love planning parties.
Thanks for reading my little rant of bummer school in the summer.

1 comments:

S Bingham said... Best Blogger Tips

This is how I am feeling! Sun's shining, slight breeze and I'm in class :( but this is the last summer I will be in school-- so it will be ok!