Pages

empty nesters

Our puppies are all gone now, but I thought I would share some of our last pictures. This is one of our favorites. He is also very lucky.

Here we are with all our puppies. This just may make it as our Christmas card :)

The last week we had our puppies around they fell in love with the front porch. I loved having a bunch of puppies to greet me each time I opened the door. Here they are lined up taking a little nap.

Now they all have a new home & we are saving a lot of dog food.

5 comments:

Mandy said... Best Blogger Tips

your puppies were so adorable! I'm glad they've found new homes.

Laura said... Best Blogger Tips

That would be the cutest Christmas card! I'm sad they're gone!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

you guys are adorable! I love that picture!

S Bingham said... Best Blogger Tips

How could you let them go! We, well I, wanted one so bad! They were so cute! I guess huge dog, small apartment doesn't work out too well!

Jake and Sara said... Best Blogger Tips

Cute puppies!!! They look so soft and squeezable. Ruby really likes the first picture and calls it the "big cute puppy."