Pages

A song to Match my Mood


The Band Perry has taken me for one of their biggest fans.

Taylor Swift is amazing and has done far more with her 20 years of life than I have.

Miranda Lambert has caught my ears again

Lady Antebellum . . . loving them too.

Little Big Town love love love.


I haven't been to a concert in so long . . . Lately I have been listening to the Band Perry Radio on Pandora and their station ROCKS! I never skip a song.

A song to match my mood . . . can I say all of the above? haha I can not decide, maybe I am indecisive, maybe my mood changes to fast for me to have time to nail down one option :) Maybe I like certain bands depending on their hair . . .because I am in a constant state of making mine match theirs. I wish these guys would do a massive concert together, I would go.

0 comments: