Pages

Blogging Break

The blogging break is over, I hope that you are not disappointed that I skipped two days over Christmas. I honestly never thought about blogging during that time and since I had already put a disclaimer over those days I don't feel a bit guilty :)
Now for day 6
Pepper is my favorite pet, I assume that they wanted me to pick something that isn't typically a pet . . . lions, tigers and bears, Oh my kinda thing. But I'm sticking with her. She is such a sweet dog.


And she has grown up so so much. We got her about this time last year. So crazy. And to think at that time I was pretty skeptical about having a dog, I'm glad I am easily persuaded.

I had a great Christmas over here in Honeyville. I missed my usual traditions in Idaho with my amazing family, but it was great to have Dal and I's first Christmas together. He is the best. I can't wait for the family to come visit! I'm leaving my tree up and decorations until they get here! And we have presents . . . . so hurry hurry :)

Hope you had a great Christmas too

0 comments: