It has been busy busy lately and I have had a lot of fun. Yesterday I took pictures at Tressia and Hyrum's on their Wedding Day:) I think that it went very well and they are a sweet couple. The day before that I took the Bingham Family pictures, which turned out great! And I am scheduled for some more engagement pictures January 8th :)
It was a cold day, but warmer than a January wedding for sure :)
Can you believe this timing? I love that I just took pictures of a wedding and now I get to talk about my dream wedding.
Day 7 - My Dream Wedding . . . to list a few ideas
probably January 30, 2010with a Country Vintage Style
Turquoise faded blue and light green apple green
in the Logan temple
when it's freezing cold
with all my friends and family
in a beautiful dress, with pretty french tipped nails
and a pretty hair clip iced with diamonds and pearls
to my very best friend . . .
or something like that :)
All this wedding talk makes me want to go put my dress on and get my nails done
1 comments:
I love the pictures Timari! That is totally my goal for the new year, as I always seem to forget to pull my camera out of the bag. :)
Post a Comment