Can I just say thank you, thank you, thank you for being so excited for me & my new job. It truly means a lot to share my excitement with friends!
My top 5 Friday this week, consists of my favorite pins on Pinterest this last week :) I am a true addict.
1. A list of Pandora workout stations! I love it! There is one for every mood.
2. This grown up tutu. I think I could pull it off. 3. A Broccoli & Cheese soup Recipe that is delicious! Click here to find it.

4. This rustic sign for a little boy's room.
5. The Blog Sisters in Zion had this great idea for New Beginnings! The girls are so excited about it! Instead of the superbowl though since that is past, we are doing March Madness.The girlies are SO excited about it!



0 comments:
Post a Comment