| Here is a beautiful picture of Winter on the Ranch |
She said, "Whatever happens this year will happen, its how I deal with it that matters."
I have high hopes for this year, 2013, but I also know that it won't be perfect. This is good to remember as the first couple days of this year have been like a roller coaster of good and bad. Despite the bad I know that my Father in Heaven loves me. I know that my Savior knows how I feel. I know that he is on my side. I also know that I have the best family. And the best husband. He has taken care of me through some rough times and he deserves lots of credit.
So, here's to a year of good things and happy thoughts and strength through my trials.
P.s. If you get a second check out her blog & if you have a even a second longer read her book! It is wonderful.
1 comments:
I love her and you. And this is so well said. With God we truly can get through anything!
Post a Comment