In Honeyville I have been seeing things get much prettier. I just love summer! Everything seems to come alive. We get to be outside, stay out late, wake up early, listen to summer music, drive in big trucks with the windows down and my two favorite holidays, The fourth of July & the Fairs and Rodeos. and Yes, the fair and rodeo are a holiday.
The Steers in the pens and the pasture seem to have a kick in there step. Plus they look so pretty in the pasture and out of the pens!
Look at all of the Ladybugs on this tractor! I love it.
Can you spot the Killdeer eggs?
Here is a deer prancing through the field behind my house.
And of course another steer, because let's be honest that is mostly what I have been seeing in Honeyville.
Yeah for summer & snow cones & watermelon & BBQ's.

0 comments:
Post a Comment