Good Morning. This morning I have been eating cereal and doing yoga while watching Dancing with the Stars final season. I know. It's a hard life over here in the Bingham house. I'm not complaining :) But soon I will be outside helping Dalan with the cattle and my hair won't look so good anymore and I will wish I had eaten more cereal.
Lately I have been applying for jobs and I have been hanging out with the Young Women in the ward. I was in charge of the activity last night and it was a good turn out. I made 8 dozen cookies and they were a hit. Plus we got done a little early/on time and I hit the freeway to go watch Dalan play in his softball game. It was so fun. I wish I could go to all of his games. They are my favorite. Summer is here and I love it.
Have a good day all.

1 comments:
you are gorgeous! I love your hair!
Post a Comment