Pages

Double King Size Reeses Peices

Everyone loves Reeses Pieces & when I found out how to make them I had to try it!

It was so much fun & super easy. & also super delicious.

Plus, these are some massive Reeses Pieces. And although my taste buds are loving it my tummy is wishing I would have spent a dollar on 2 smaller ones instead of having a dozen jumbo pieces of greatness. I better start sharing . . . volunteers?

3 comments:

The Pippins said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh my....those look so yummy!!

Mary said... Best Blogger Tips

This was a definite added bonus to being your neighbor. Thanks for sharing. They were truly as good as they look!!!

S Bingham said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh Man, everytime I look at this post it makes me want to make more, maybe I can buy a mini muffin tin and make small ones! Who am I kidding, then I'll just eat five of those instead of a big one! lol :) Thanks for the recipe!