I have been on a craft kick lately and it is so much fun. These window shutters I found at the DI and got them for $3. Looking at the final project I love it and I am so glad that I saw some potential in these. I wish I had a before picture, the transformation is so great! I can't believe that I almost put them back. The plan is to hang these in the kitchen and put a couple more pictures in it.

This one I made this morning. I was in the middle of folding laundry when all of a sudden I found myself making a wreath . . . I finally hung the hook on our door and one hour later (ok. fine. 27 minutes later, I am an impatient girl) I hung the wreath! The best part is that I made it with some wire from around the farm and fabric that I found at the DI a couple months ago.

This one I made this morning. I was in the middle of folding laundry when all of a sudden I found myself making a wreath . . . I finally hung the hook on our door and one hour later (ok. fine. 27 minutes later, I am an impatient girl) I hung the wreath! The best part is that I made it with some wire from around the farm and fabric that I found at the DI a couple months ago.
Now I am debating hitting up some more DI's and craft stores before classes start. I love that you never know what you will find there.
p.s I can't wait for my crafty sister to come to Utah State so I'll have a partner in crime! Take a look at her super cute rings here!
p.s I can't wait for my crafty sister to come to Utah State so I'll have a partner in crime! Take a look at her super cute rings here!

3 comments:
i L O V E that wreath! teach me! I need someone to do crafts with!
Love the shutters!! They turned out awesome!!! So next time you should call me. I love crafts!! Your wreath is darling!!
What cute crafts! I just found your blog - I hope it's okay if I start following. Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment