Pages

Treats & Photo Shoot

So be warned. This post has many, many of the same pictures.

This was the dessert I made for my almost-sister-in-law's bridal shower today. Brownie Pops.
(10 points for me Sheree liked them and brownies are her favorite)

They were so much fun to make, super easy and great for a chocolate fix.

I have also been playing with Photoshop, because it is Spring Break and I finally can do what I want. Which explains the excess of pictures. Sorry. Seriously. It's in my blood.

The bridal shower was fun and these were a hit.

I had intentions of trimming the chocolate around the edges, but I decided against it. Can't have have too much chocolate, right.

I like this one with the sprinkles and the shadow.

The batch made about 40 . . .almost 50!! It was great.

I wasn't quite quick with the sprinkles, it was a hard balance between too soft and too hard. It just made it look like I was trying to accommodate for sprinkle lovers and haters.

1 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow they look great and some awesome pictures