Pages

Off Track . . .

Somewhere, somehow I got very off track. You see I had these intentions of blogging for thirty days straight which would create a blogging habit that I would not be able to stop. This little chain of events didn't quite line out just right. It's been a while since I blogged Day 9. Day 10, we'll call that today, is all about my favorite place to eat. . .

1. Texas Roadhouse. This is the place to go in Logan. It has such a fun atmosphere. They line dance down the isles, sit you on a saddle on your birthday and yell, Yeehaw! (which is embarrassing when it's you and so much fun when it's someone else) It is fun to go here with big groups or just Dal and I.


2. Applebees. This restaurant would not have been on my list just two months ago. Dalan and I went here for our anniversary dinner and it was so nice. Applebees needs to give credit to Dalan for me putting it on this list.


3. Last but surely not least is another of my newest favorites. We went here on our 2nd anniversary dinner . . . I know, I know. We are spoiled. (Thanks mom and dad) I want to decorate my house like Ruby River. It is so pretty and classy and cowboy. The food is great too.

So. there it is. Day 10. My favorite restaurants.

1 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

your makin me hungry