Pages

Saving Pennies

My Friday Five has slowly disappeared. . . but this week I am bringing it back with a twist. This week I am sharing my Top 5 Wishlist slash all the things that I am saving for from least to most.

1. These white beautiful pitchers from Target. I seriously am obsessed with pitchers. My plan for these is to hang them on the wall from a hook in the kitchen and of course to use them too.

                          Threshold™ Porcelain Pitcher - White Threshold™ Pitcher - White (Large)

2. Flowers. Winter is so cold, and so white. Sometimes the white is very pretty but look at what shoes I want . . . I need some COLOR :)

3. What I should do is post a picture of the running shoes that I use and you might just feel bad enough for me to donate to this fund :) totally kidding. But I really do need a new pair and I want them to be bright :) Probably the pink or the turquoise!

4. There are two super cute end tables that I am eying at Hobby Lobby, I will have to decide by then which one I like best. I tried finding a picture but there is nothing I can find as cute. So you will just have to wait until I save up enough money to buy it :)  

5. Blinds :) The privacy would be great! Not to mention I find myself squinting as I run around the house. The problem with the blinds is there are so many fun things I want to buy before blinds. . . oh well, I've waited this long :)

I know, I know . . . we just had Christmas and I got so much more than I deserved and everyone was so generous and kind, and thoughtful. But I am just documenting my list so I can save my pennies :) It feels good to work for something and spend a little on yourself every now and again!



2 comments:

Shantel said... Best Blogger Tips

Cute! This is a fun idea. I love reading about things like this.

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

What a fun list! Who cares if Christmasjust happened...?! It's always fun to dream! If only I could narrow list to five things!