Pages

In Memory

 This has been a rough year. After a day of working with his best friend in early December, Murphy was hit by a tractor.
 It really has broken our hearts. He was such a great dog and getting better every day.
 Dalan said the day he died, Murphy was working his best yet and having more fun that he had ever had.
 I truly wish he could have stayed longer. We could have had many more days of moving cattle and having fun. And smiling as he chased my car down the driveway to walk me to the door.
 I think that Pepper and Murphy are in heaven herding cattle every day. Running miles and miles on luscious green grass with thousands of steers to move. When their day is done I think they go and play with our babies and keep them company before they get their turn to be with us.
Whatever they are doing, Murphy is missed dearly and thought about daily. He was brought to us in a time of need and even though his time was cut short he lived a happy life.

4 comments:

Emily said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh Timari! I had no idea! I'm sorry. :( Are you getting a new dog?

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

this made me cry! I am so so sorry. I know how much he meant to you guys. I loved the part about him & Pepper being in Heaven with your babies. Love you girl.

The Pugsleys said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh Timari, I am crying for you guys. I love you both and pray you'll fInd comfort soon. Prayers your way

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Timari! I'm so sorry! Murphy was such a cute little guy and I know you loved him so much! I wish I were still in Logan so I could bring you lots of chocolate.