First of all a confession, Blake and Miranda winning for their song "Over You" totally made me cry. I love that song, and the story behind it as well as their reactions. The combination of it all just sent me over the edge. In the end I was sitting home alone crying and laughing at myself. What a sight.
It might also be this odd idea that I have in my head that me and Miranda are best friends. And that if we ever invited them to double with us on date night they would totally agree and actually have a blast. Maybe even invite us over to their house or something. . . it could happen.
For now though I think I will postpone asking them to double with us, this is a busy time of the year and all. So congratulations to my friends. I think they are the power couple right now.
Another winner I was excited about was Thompson Square. We saw them when they opened for Lady Antebellum this year and they are the real deal! Not to mention another cute couple in the music industry.
Little Big Town has been one of my favorite bands for YEARS now! And it was so fun for one of my favorite songs to get the recognition! Plus they have great hair! I wish I could get my hair that big!
Thanks for reading to the end of my post and putting up with my pathetic favorite thing this week. Sometimes it is just better to stay away from the personal stuff and this week was one of those weeks.
Thank you ACM awards for keeping me laughing and crying.
2 comments:
I totally agree with you. Blake and Miranda are so stinkin cute together. :)
Yay for Miranda and Blake winning! That is one of my favorite songs!
Post a Comment