Pages

Good bye August.

I am so glad that August is over! I loved August but WOW was it busy.  I am very excited for Fall to come and to have some slower days ahead. Here are some highlights from the last week of this crazy month.

1. Just a Regular Disney Prince
 For my number one this week I am going to give you a little dialogue.
   Dalan (coming into the house): Timari! Do you want a new pet?
   Me (in another room): Is it scary??
   Dalan: No.
   Me (walking into the room): WHAT?! Did you catch him?
   Dalan: Yeah. He came and landed by me so I caught him.
   Me: What? Really?

 Yes, really. Dalan just caught a bird. The bird was completely content with it too. He let Dalan pet his head and when Dalan let him go he just gracefully flew away to check things off his bird to do list. This just makes me smile. When does this happen? Dalan is just that cool.

2. This was my first full week of middle school! It was a fun week. I have been able to get to know the students a little more and I am enjoying myself.

3. My family came to visit this week! It was fun to show them Murphy and Murphy loved having visitors.

4. We were able to go to the Temple! We walked through the Brigham Temple Open house with Dalan's family. It was fun to finally go with Dalan!

5. Dalan's Birthday! Dalan is now 27! We had a really good day together. I rode in the truck with Dalan for a while. I made him a cake, and we went to Logan for dinner. It was a fun day. I am so grateful for him.


Happy September.

1 comments:

S Bingham said... Best Blogger Tips

I laughed when I read your "Is it scary?" comment. Best question ever! You know an offer like that has some sort of strange strings attached!