1. The Bachelorette had its happy ending. Usually I totally have picked out the winner but this season I could not choose my favorite. Which was fine, I ended up loving the ending. It was sweet. I always hope the best for them. I know that it is a silly show, but I am always a little sad when it doesn't work out. I will be crossing my fingers for them! Someone needs to tell do something different with his hair though . . . .
2.City Creek. Shout out to some sweet girls for going to City Creek with me after a hard 2 weeks. It was so fun, I needed a girls day.Thank you so so much! My review for City Creek is high, it was beautiful. There were plenty of stores and I think I even got a little tan.
3. Laughing.
4. Pioneer day making pioneer dresses! I couldn't have spent Pioneer Day in a more festive way! Mary helped me to make these two skirts and I love how they turned out. I am getting so excited for Trek. I am glad that we were chosen! Here is a sneak peak to my Trek outfits :)
5. Eating at the table. We got a table!! Isn't that great? Sunday dinner was absolutely awesome eating at our new table. We put a roast in and had mashed potatoes and gravy and green beans and rolls. Mmmm. It was delish. The simple joys. I didn't know how much I missed having a table.


2 comments:
Your skirts look cute! So excited for you to get to go on Trek! And your Sunday dinner sounds delish :)
Um, as usual you are adorable. I totally want to go on trek now. And I'm headed to Bear Lake this weekend-- so excited!! I'll definitely bring lots of sunscreen.
Post a Comment