Pages

Be warned. Super Long Post.

I am going to start something here on my blog. It is going to be a little list of my favorite things from this week, month, day what ever I decide. Overall, I think it will help me to be myself. As a little insight into me, I am not good at letting everyone see what I am thinking, feeling ect. I like to put fences up, believe it or not I  like to live a really private life. Sometimes that means that I don't let people in on what is going on. I don't want everyone to know what goes on. This blog is a way for me to show you without really showing you. It's kind of like cheating. And I bet you didn't realize that a little list of my favorite things could be so serious :) So here is to letting me show you more about myself and I will just pretend that I am writing to Dalan. However, if I was he would already know these things. He is sooo easy for me to be around and I love him for that.

Let's Begin. My favorite thing to watch: The Bachelorette! 

I don't care what you think. I know this is a silly show, but I seriously get excited to watch it! This season Emily is such a sweetheart. She reminds me that I want to live in the South. Currently I am thinking Texas or Tennessee :)

My favorite songs:

1. Call Me Maybe. Yep. I jumped onto that bandwagon too. But it is so dang catchy! And I love this video the best, although the others offer some great dance moves.


2. Pontoon by Little Big Town. They have always been awesome in my book! Party in Slow Motion. Summer is such a fun time of the year! One day we will have a boat, it may not be until we are like 80, but it will come ;) and P.s. I know this song talks about a pontoon, but close enough. I like pontoons too. In fact one time Dalan and I went out on his friend's pontoon & it was a blast!


3. Somethin 'bout a Truck by Kip Moore. Face it. There is something about a truck.

Next up. Falsies. Love this mascara! I always get excited when I get to buy a new bottle!

Red, White & Blue Mini Cheesecakes!  These are just great! They are delicious and easy to make. and very refreshing :) Plus people will think you spent way longer slaving away in the kitchen than you actually did.

And I will make this my last one because this blog post somehow got really long. 

My Wall! I have had this wall ready for ever! We finally had time to put it all up last week and I love it. I love decorating and I am excited that things are coming together. What room is next?


Ok. I lied. Now, I have one last thing. I promise. If you are still reading, way to go!  


My favorite date night this week was riding horses with Dalan. It was so much fun, so relaxing and romantic. Plus, I am getting more and more comfortable with every ride. 

Thank you cowboy, for the ride <3


3 comments:

S Bingham said... Best Blogger Tips

Your wall is adorable and I love it!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I miss you! and I love that you aren't super comfortable on horses either! haha we went riding for my first time last week and I LOVED it! We should all go together!

Emily said... Best Blogger Tips

I love your wall too! :D Super super cute!