There is something many of you already know about me. I am not very good with stress. I get stressed out easily, but as long as it is just a couple stressors in my way I can usually handle it and get through it with the help of my dear and patient hubby. I think I stress easily because I over think just about every aspect of my life, to every excruciating & often pointless detail. So to bring you to something that you may not know, and probably don't care to know is the fact that when the stress builds up and becomes more than I can handle I spend a night of sleeping biting my cheek over and over again for hours. It doesn't wake me up, I just wake up in the morning to the consequences and have to deal with it for weeks after. In the past I have gone to the dentist and received antibiotics. But I did it again! I did this to myself Wednesday night before my very last final and it has gotten progressively worse as the weak passes on. Today I have been a mute. I can't talk, and when I do I end up in tears as each movement of my mouth makes the gash grow larger and larger and the pain stings the inside of my mouth. I have been using hand motions and gestures to talk to Dalan and it has been pretty successful but terribly boring. I am thinking that this is a little ridiculous, I have managed to eat a little yogurt and I am hoping that this gets better as it gets worse. Because I am not good at being a mute I needed to blog about it, I need to talk! So here is my little story about how I am a big stress ball sometimes. Also . . .if you saw me or my pictures from graduation please know that my cheek and neck were swollen. . . I tried to ignore it but there are many pictures that kinda scream it . . . lovely, lucky me.
1 comments:
Ok- I am so sorry this happens to you! My mom would do the same thing except she would bite her tongue in her sleep... I remember her trying to yell at us as kids for doing something and stopping halfway through because her mouth would start bleeding. Anyway- this is me trying to relate and hoping that you are feeling better! -Sheree
Post a Comment