Pages

Remember Valentine's Day?

I am way behind but I have to share with the blog world my wonderful Valentine's Day with my amazing hubby.
It started with school . . . I had a Stats Midterm that I couldn't miss. And . . . add it to the record books I got a 94%! Who knew I had any math skills? but after that I left to head home to primp and pack to leave for Salt Lake. We were able to leave about 2. Stopped at the one and only Smith & Edwards on the way down. We drove to our hotel from there, Little America and dropped off our stuff. The Little America was such a pretty hotel, very vintage. I would so recommend it!
We were able to jump on the Trax (for free) and head over to the Gateway for dinner at Applebees. We shared my new favorite dessert a Blondie! Also recommending that!
The concert was sooo great! I am definitely a concert girl. Thompson Square & Darius Rucker opened and they were great! Thomson Square was amazingly talented! Both Dalan & I loved them! Overall, it was a great night & I think that I am going to ask for concert tickets for Christmas for the rest of my life! :)

0 comments: