Pages

Introducing . . .

My other blog! I have been hesitant to introduce this blog because it is my portfolio for Service Learning Scholars. However, I realized that as most of you know that I am doing Service Learning Scholars at Utah State and that I am constantly running around to the service opportunities that I love, you probably don't know what I am doing. I don't keep it to myself to keep it to myself, I just usually don't want to bother everyone by talking about myself. So . . . here it goes . . . here is the link to what I have been doing for the past year and what a lot of my work and my time has gone to! It isn't perfect . . . but enjoy!

forgetyourself.blogspot.com

It is called Do unto Others and the site name is Forget Yourself. I think that both of these titles describe service and what can happen if you fully dive into serving others. Although there are days that service barely fits in I can feel the difference that it makes in my life. I go to help others but in turn they are helping me to be a stronger and better person.

So . . . get motivated & find somewhere to serve your community! There are lots of options that you can find through my blog if you need ideas!



P.S. I have 30 hours to go to reach my goal of 400 hours :)

0 comments: