This past weekend is worth blogging about. I got to spend the entire weekend with Dalan and it was so great. Friday we were a tiny bit spontaneous and we bought a car that Dalan had his eye on! It was a little crazy. Now, realize that I say spontaneous, but it wasn't that spontaneous. It was just that I never imagined buying a car. We had been looking and preparing for a while but it seemed a little surreal to me. Neither of us had ever gone through the "car buying process" before. But we love our new purchase. It is a 2007 Nissan Altima, and I am fast forwarding 14 years into the future with all of its fancy gadgets :) It is so nice to have something with good gas milage. This picture below is what our car looks like . . . but is not our car. Our car is sitting outside in the cold and in the wind. Yes. I am that lazy right now, and nice and warm in our house. I figured google image search would do.


I am loving it!
Saturday we were able to drive our new car to Twin Falls, Idaho for one of my best friends wedding! It was so beautiful. I was also lucky enough to take pictures of the newlyweds! It was so fun and I was so glad I was able to steal Dalan away from work for a second day in a row :)

I have known the lovely bride since Kindergarten. We have literally grown up together.
Saturday we were able to drive our new car to Twin Falls, Idaho for one of my best friends wedding! It was so beautiful. I was also lucky enough to take pictures of the newlyweds! It was so fun and I was so glad I was able to steal Dalan away from work for a second day in a row :)

I have known the lovely bride since Kindergarten. We have literally grown up together.
Now, we are about to have our own Christmas and start packing for Idaho! I can't wait or a Christmas in Kuna :) Merry Christmas Everyone!




1 comments:
Fun! that will save so much money on gas! I hope that you two have a merry Christmas, and we will see you next week sometime?!
Post a Comment