Bunko is being hosted by yours truly this month. I am totally psyched. I love having people over & I love parties. Plus, only a hand full of lovelies have seen our cute little house.

The plans are starting to come together. The prizes are completely ready, the desserts are simple & delicious.

The house will be cleaned & hopefully our little friend the mouse will be captured by then.

I will definitely have an after-party blog post to ensure you know exactly how it goes.

I shouldn't post this yet, because I may or may not have given a sneak peak to some prizes. but I think I will anyways.


The plans are starting to come together. The prizes are completely ready, the desserts are simple & delicious.

The house will be cleaned & hopefully our little friend the mouse will be captured by then.

I will definitely have an after-party blog post to ensure you know exactly how it goes.

I shouldn't post this yet, because I may or may not have given a sneak peak to some prizes. but I think I will anyways.

This bowl is filled with a piece of a prize. Can you tell what it is? At first glance Dalan thought they were cigarettes. I assure you, although this week has been rather stressful, the only bad habit I have indulged in is eating too many cookies :)
* I will show you the other 8 prizes later :) *
* I will show you the other 8 prizes later :) *
0 comments:
Post a Comment