I wish I had pictures of the darling flower bed that Dal made for me on Saturday when he was working on our yard. I am so exited about it. But here I am at school, just before finals without a picture of it and instead of studying like a studious student I am planning my flower garden. It's a big deal. I want my flower garden to be feminine and young and pretty.
These are called, Gas plant or Burning Bush or Dictamnus.

The Daylilies. I have to have Daylilies. This color combination is so pretty, this orange and yellow and hot pink are my favorites.
These are called, Gas plant or Burning Bush or Dictamnus.

The Daylilies. I have to have Daylilies. This color combination is so pretty, this orange and yellow and hot pink are my favorites.

St. John's Wort. I love these dainty little flowers. They are also a good cure for depression I've learned. Not that I have depression. I don't. But if someone did, I would have the cure. apparently. But aren't all flowers such a relief from winter. I think so. But these are officially.

Hyacinths. These are so pretty. The purple would balance well with my other colors and when I saw this picture on Pioneer Woman's blog a year ago I knew I needed these too.

I am fighting the urge to run off campus buy my flowers, run home to plant them and take pictures to prove it. I'm afraid that would be committing a suicide to the pretty flowers. Why in the world is it still so cold outside. Where is spring?
1 comments:
come steal the flowers from our flower bed out front! ha ha!
Post a Comment