Pages

TV Junkies?

Why yes. Yes we are.

Mike & Molly is on the list.


Castle is a favorite also. I keep watching just hoping and hoping that Castle and Kate Beckett will get together.

Modern Family always makes me laugh! And I wish they would have a new episode every week. Dalan says I am a lot like Claire. . . it makes us laugh when we both know he is right.

The Bachelorette. Ally and Roberto :) This addiction started in Nebraska. Not because we only had one channel, but because this was my girl night. Dalan would go to the neighbors and they would have fun roping and talking. I would have some time to be the girl who could take a long bath, curl up in a blanket, eat ice-cream & do my nails and watch the show.

The Bachelor. Brad & Emily. Totally wanted her to win! This was also considered my girl time and I watched it on my computer almost every Tuesday morning as I got ready for school. Unless I had a test and I would have to really focus and reward myself later in the week to be able to watch :) Luckily nobody I know watches this and no beans were ever spilled.

There are others to add to the list also. The Office. Outsourced. The Big Bang Theory. Parenthood. Hawaii 5-0, Two and A Half Men (although with him officially being crazy it's a little weird now), Seinfeld . . . . you get the idea :) We like TV.

2 comments:

Cole, Heather, Brylee and Lilly said... Best Blogger Tips

Hey which photoshop do you have? Do you like it? I have been looking in to get it but there are a few different kinds.

. said... Best Blogger Tips

Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 and I really like it. I don't know my way around it quite yet, but it's a lot of fun.