Pages

Two

There are two things that I have been pestering Dalan that we should do.
One is go on a cruise.
Two is participate in the Sweethearts Special - click here
. . . . . . . . . . .
Did you click on it? It is important that you can see why this would be so great.
. . . . . . . . . . .
Thank you. Now. Isn't that sweet! I was thinking that Dalan can wear his cowboy hat, belt buckle, vest, boots - his usual attire and I will dress up in a long flowing dress or something . . . I haven't quite decided on my part yet. Whatever I would wear it would have to represent me and compliment Dalan . . . which is easy, we already do that. Maybe I would represent a day of me when I wear high high heels and skinny jeans or maybe a day wear I feel very girly and femanine in a flowy top and whimsy skirt . . . .

0 comments: