Pages

Day 3


The perfect first date. I'm not sure what to do for this post because my first date days are happily over.

On our first date Dalan took me to Costa Vida, the local "zoo" and then for a scroll around the park. He obviously did something right and is therefore classified as a perfect first date :) It was a lot of fun. I remember when he called to ask me out and when he pretended that he hadn't planned our date and I wondered what he had been thinking about all day and the way we were able to talk and laugh.

Today Dalan took off work early and we went to the Logan Temple. It was so so nice. The last time we went was before we lived in Nebraska and it was very nice to be back. It reminded me of the day we were married, but not as cold :) It's been just about 11 months now . . . almost a year :) It has been such a good year. I am so grateful for Dalan and all that he does for me and I love him very very much. He is the best husband anyone could ask for, I am one very lucky girl.

0 comments: