Pages

Day 1

I thought that I would join in on the 30 day blog Challenge . . . so here goes an effort to Blog everyday . . . but please forgive me if I forget, take Christmas off or completely stop once school starts again :)

Day 1: Today I am supposed to post a picture of myself and tell you about my day.

This picture is from Nebraska. I should have posted a more recent one . . . especially since my hair turned out pretty cute today, but I haven't downloaded some things that I need to on my computer to do so. So you get to see this one . . . where my hair was less than cute and kinda everywhere ha ha. but I like it anyways.

Today has been pretty good. I can't believe that Christmas is Saturday. It is nice to not be getting ready for school, doing homework, getting up super early, driving. driving. and driving. And believe it or not I have loved being able to actually clean this house! It got a vacuumed the other day, the carpet literally thanked me afterwards. The dishes and the laundry aren't staring at me, dirty and scattered on the floor and the sink.
Today's to do list includes, make Burnt Sugar Almonds, clean and organize the extra bedroom for visitors and tour seekers, alternate between watching Regis and Kelly and The Daily Dish, buy beads and milk, wrapping paper and tape . . .that is what I have thought of this morning, we'll see what the day brings :)

Happy present wrapping :) one of my favorite things about Christmas

0 comments: