Pages

It begins.

Now that we have fast internet it is time for me to catch up with all of the blog posts that I couldn't put up in Nebraska. There are so many I have no idea where I want to start, but I do know that I still want to post them :)

I'm starting here. This is one of my favorite sequences of pictures of Dalan roping.

I had them printed for Dalan's birthday.

And will soon have them up on the wall :)

I can't wait.

Have a good Labor Day weekend!

3 comments:

Charlie said... Best Blogger Tips

great pictures

The Pippins said... Best Blogger Tips

These are going to look great hanging up all together.
I always enjoy looking at your pictures Timari. You do an amazing job!!
What a great birthday gift!

The Pippins said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh and I am super excited that you have internet again. I LOVE to read your blogs and see your pictures.