Pages

Honeyville Home

Here I am sitting in our hotel with the fastest internet I have had in so so long. It is amazing. Wednesday is the big day for us to get internet at our house :) I can't wait to catch up on my blogging. So much to show everyone.
It has been so hard waiting to share pictures of our new house! So here it goes.

This is the front door leading into the living room.


This is a side shot. Here you walk into the laundry room. It's perfect. (Don't mind our lawn at this point, soon we will do something with it I'd imagine)

The kitchen. I love the space and the Hickory cabinets.

This is our living room! We love the big windows.

And this is our room. And our new bed, which we absolutely love. It is a lot more comfortable than the Nebraska bed and also the bed we have at this hotel.
Come visit us!

3 comments:

Jake and Sara said... Best Blogger Tips

Your house is so cute! I'm jealous. I especially like the big windows and your kitchen. Happy homemaking. :)

Charlie said... Best Blogger Tips

your new home is beautiful. I can't wait to come visit. Love and miss you tons.

The Pippins said... Best Blogger Tips

love your new home!!