We pass Chimney Rock on our way to the Chimney Rock 1st ward each Sunday. The ward is so great. Every one was so welcoming and super friendly and the lessons were awesome!
So how long does it take you to get to church? Is that where you met Amanda who's hair you did for prom? I'm loving looking at all these pictures. What an adventure you're having! Chimney Rock is so famous where I'm from, because of the Oregon trail (i grew up where the trail ends in Oregon City, Oregon). Amazing. I bet you are so glad to have pepper for company.
It takes over an hour to get to church. The boundaries just changed actually though so now I think we will go to the Alliance Branch. It was fun to be able to pass it going to church. So much of this country is right where the pioneers walked through. It's interesting. Yeah, Amanda's family gave us a ride to church our first week here. They are over the Eldred Unit of the Ranch. Super nice family! Yeah. It is really nice to have Pepper here!
2 comments:
So how long does it take you to get to church? Is that where you met Amanda who's hair you did for prom? I'm loving looking at all these pictures. What an adventure you're having! Chimney Rock is so famous where I'm from, because of the Oregon trail (i grew up where the trail ends in Oregon City, Oregon). Amazing. I bet you are so glad to have pepper for company.
It takes over an hour to get to church. The boundaries just changed actually though so now I think we will go to the Alliance Branch. It was fun to be able to pass it going to church. So much of this country is right where the pioneers walked through. It's interesting.
Yeah, Amanda's family gave us a ride to church our first week here. They are over the Eldred Unit of the Ranch. Super nice family!
Yeah. It is really nice to have Pepper here!
Post a Comment